Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interesting Valentine Gifts

For all the people out there that may question my adaption to marriage, I have one statement that will prove my domestication.
I got a blender for Valentine's Day. That's right, a blender. My wife knows that I love to make smoothies for the family, our old blender wasn't cutting it. The gift itself does not make me domesticated, it is the fact that I love the gift. I love my blender, it makes great smoothies. The most irrelevant question I can think of right now is "am I a wussy". The answer is too obvious to even entertain that question.
Guess what my wife got? A Dyson vacuum. OK blog crowd, bring it on, I am ripe for the teasing.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey, I want a blender too. Nathan used to not want to mention what he got me for gifts to other people b/c he thinks they would think he is lame for buying household gifts. But hey, it is what I really want. Skip the flowers and candy and give me something practical!

Derek Thompson said...

that is great we are excited to have ore smoothies.

qhunt said...

my house is now "smoothie Central"